In the network of science and industry, SAL offers research in the areas of Sensor Systems, RF Systems, Power Electronics, System Integration Technologies and Embedded Systems.
SAL – a great place to research.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Defining and conducting research and development on flexible and sustainable sensors focusing on additive manufacturing technologies.
- Initiating and conducting research projects on an international level.
- Customer and project management.
- Contributing to the research units strategic objectives.
- Guiding junior scientists to solve complex problems.
- Hands-on capability in the laboratory.
- Publishing and presenting the research results in scientific journals and conferences.
- In depth knowledge in flexible electronics, printed electronics, additive manufacturing, microfabrication.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing international projects.
- Proven record in writing successful research project proposals.
- A PhD degree in electrical engineering, physics, material science or related.
- Being a motivating team player.
- Enjoy working in international teams.
- Willing to travel on a national and international level.
- Very good ability in writing scientific texts.
- Fluent in English language.
- Experience in international research settings.
- Start of your employment: as soon as possible.
- This position is endowed with a gross annual salary of € 44.478.- / € 53.382.- based on the collective agreement for research („Forschungs-Kollektivvertrag“) excluding bonus and depending on your experience and skills.
- Home Office possible.
- € 4.- /day food allowance in restaurants / € 2.- /day in supermarkets.
- Family- & Kids friendly.
- Free Coffee/Milk/Tee.
BECOME PART OF SILICON AUSTRIA LABS
The top research center for electronic based systems (EBS).
Unfold the future, unfold yourself.